12/06/2011

KEN GRIFFEY JR. PC SHOWCASE- Vol. 3 of my Personal Collection (YEAH NEARLY ALL OF THE GRIFFEY'S)

KEN GRIFFEY JR. PC SHOWCASE- Vol. 3 of my Personal Collection (YEAH NEARLY ALL OF THE GRIFFEY'S) Video Clips. Duration : 28.18 Mins.


PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK WITH FRIENDS AND OTHER YOUTUBERS, IT WILL HELP ME FIND NEW CARDS I NEED, THANKS! Took a LONG time to get it all together but I'm very happy it is done!, PLEASE ALSO COMMENT, Fav. card? Fav item? Thoughts? Total cost of nearly 40 thousand dollars in my entire Griffey PC - I don't know the 'book value' since that hasn't been used since 1997 ;) Thank to every single person who has linked me to an auction, traded me a card, gave me a card, told me someone else pulled a card or just simply has verbally supported my PC of Griffey, I truly do appreciate it, you all rock - that is why I cannot stay away! I have made some real and lifelong frendships through this hobby and through collecting on youtube. 36 in-person meetups and counting! NATIONALS anybody? Wooooot HUNTER PENCE PC SHOWCASE, VOL. 1 of my PC: www.youtube.com HIGH-END FOOTBALL PC SHOWCASE, VOL 2 of my PC: www.youtube.com PC Volume 4 - HALL OF FAME BASEBALL (HIGH-END): www.youtube.com

Tags: thundering24, pc, ken, griffey, jr, showcase, entire, personall, collection, sick, unreal, hits, autographs, autos, signed, ball, bat, jersey, jsy, patch, 1/1, one, logoman, logo, dual, triple, quad, sig, highend, sports, baseball, sportscards, personal, trade, sale, youtube, box, break, group, ywu, thank, you, card, collecting, community, game, used, batting, gloves, wristband, helmet, COA, uda, jsa, bgs, psa, etc, meloveyoulongtime, haha, please, share, and, make, viral, seattle, mariners, cincinnati, reds, ecc, chad, houston, texas, Thundering, 24

No comments:

Post a Comment